Pilot study: PNH-Sleep
PNH-SLEEP-study has been conducted in collaboration with Neurology Markku Partinen (Prof, MD, PhD, FAAN), Terveystalo Helsinki Sleep Clinic. The study has been funded by Avain Terveyteen Oy and European Regional Development Fund AEKR.
According to PNH-SLEEP-study, there was a positive response with PNH-treatment method (Neurofix)to patients suffering from wide range pain and sleeping disorders in their quality of sleep, daytime activity level and ability to function, and also to the amount and severity of pain. The treatment period has also had long term positive effects. No adverse / negative side effects were observed.
14 volunteers partisipated in the PNH-SLEEP-study. They were all adults diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and were suffering from wide range pain and sleeping disorders. The partisipants were female, 27-65 years of age. Partisipants received 5 PNH-treatments one week apart.
- Firstbeat 3-day wellness assessment: The recovery rate from sleep rouse from 53.3 up to 53.3 and the daytime recovery from stress rouse from 37.2 up to 59.0. The results are statistically remarkable.
- ISI questionnaire: Sleeping disorders were reduced from 18.2 (serious) down to 8.9 (mild). The result is statistically verry remarkable. The result was inspected after two months in time after the treatment period ended and compared to the baseline. The results were distinctly lower than than before the treatments 10.9 (mild).
- WHO5 questionnaire: Quality of life rouse from 36.3 up to 48.9. The result is statistically verry remarkable.
- PGI-s questionnaire: The severity of the disease in overall reduced from 3.6 down to 2.4. The result is statistically remarkable.
- PGI-i questionnaire: At the end of the study the partisipants evaluated that their symptoms had alleviated in average 2.6 points, indicating that the symptoms had allevieted considerably or at least moderately.
- GAD-2 and GAD-7 questionnaire: Anxiety reduced from 1.8 down to 0.9 (GAD-2) and from 5.4 down to 3 (GAD-7).
- WHODAS 2.0-36 questionnaire: In all partisipants the ability to function was at least adequately poor. In the beginning of the study the partisipants reported that they had difficulties to function in average of 20 days per month. During the study they had difficulties to function in average of 14 days per month. (the number of days with difficulties were declining towards the end of the study).
- Follow up: After 2 months of the treatment period the questionnaires indicated that the PNH (Neurofix)- treatments have had positive long-term effects to the partisipants, especially regarding the sleeping disorders.
When fractions of seconds and millimeters count!
We can help athletes reach their ultimate records by getting the most out of the nervous system!
– Reach up to 100% recovery rates
– Best sleep in all aspects
– Elasticity in muscles that are hardened by malfunctioning nerve-ends
– Mental deep relaxation and stress resilience in new level, focus!
– Prevention of injuries like tears in muscles and tendons
– Faster recovery from injuries and surgeries
We work well together with other health personel like physio and massage -therapists.
You can measure the effects with any devices like Oura, Garmin, Polar, Firstbeat, etc.
Harri Ahvenainen 74y.
Diagnose: Polyneuropathy, drop foot, nerve pain
Harri had difficulties walking even short distances because of drop foot and nerve pain. He had to quit his beloved golf membership and going to the gym became impossible. Harris symptoms were diagnosed 2016 and his condition was deteriorating rapidly.
After starting Neurofix treatments Harris condition started improving quickly. The chronic nerve pain was soon gone and motoric movement improved so mutch that Harri could discard his leg brace for good! As Harri was able to move more the muscle strenght, balance and endurance has improved to normal levels.
”I have been able to get my normal life back thanks to Neurofix! despite the doctors hopeless prognosis!”
-ENMG- results show that the damage has repaired
-Drop foot has repaired-No need for leg brace
-No more nerve pain
-Fysiotherapy tests improved to normal levels
-Muscle strenght, endurance, balance and motoric movements restored
Tuija Harmainen 61y.
Diagnose: Nerve damage in left leg from failed back
surgery in 2019 (4 x L5 back surgeries in total)
Tuija was diagnosed with permanent left side L5-nerve root damage in an EMG study two years ago, after two consecutive back surgeries. The nerve root damage caused constant pain and motor dysfunctions in the left leg. Tuija had 7 Neurofix-therapy treatments in 3 months and took a second EMG exam, which showed that the L5 nerve root damage had been corrected. “Now my leg feels flexible and soft again, before it felt like walking with a wooden leg Tuija says.”
Tarja Talikka 61y.
Diagnoses: Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, Arthrosis, heart disease
Due to constant pain, Tarja could not drive or go to a grocery store. She could only walk by using the outer side of her feet and the pain kept her awake at night. The once social, cheerful, and active person had turned into a hermit. The medications had severe side effects. Other treatments only temporarily alleviated some symptoms.
As Tarja began Neurofix-therapy, she noticed an immediate change, starting with increased sleep and a loss of sharp pain. Soon after, she regained normal use of her feet.
Within 6 months, she had her former life back and could not be happier! The future now looks bright and full of possibilities.
Jaana Heinola 47y.
Diagnoses: Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS, Vestibular neuritis, insomnia, etc.
Jaana had her whole life on hold and suffered from constant pain, insomnia, vestibular neuritis and multiple other neurological symptoms that travelled around the body, she was in constant agony. Still all the medical tests were inconclusive and medications weren’t suitable for her.
In just over a year of Neurofix-therapy visits once a month Jaana is back on living a normal life. According to insomnia questionnaire and Well-being index are now normal and the actigraphy measurements support these findings.
Linda N. 37y.
Diagnose: Long covid
(infectons: 3/2020 and 2/2021)
Linda was diagnosed with long covid after the first infection and the second made everything a lot worse. She suffered from PEM (can’t tolerate even minor physical or mental exertion), ME/CFS, POTS (abnormal increase in heart rate), sleeping disorder, respiratory symptoms, digestion problems, headaches, etc. Prior to Covid-19 she was perfectly healthy.
Linda took part in our 3-month PNH-Long covid study with 8 treatments. Her results were significant! Her symptoms alleviated for 90% according to several standardized questionaries.
Mattias Gestranius 41y.
Diagnoses: Overtraining syndrome, muscle tears
Mattias is an international soccer referee and had suffered from overtraining syndrome from the past year after his body shut down after a game. His heart rate spiked up, and he started having unexplained symptoms like pain, sleeping disorders, fatigue, muscle tears, heartburn, etc. All medical tests were clear so Mattias turned to Neurofix-therapy.
After 2 months, Mattias was able to pass the first physical tests and start building up endurance. After 4 months, he took the referees’ physical tests in Geneva and passed them easily, getting his international referee’s license. Through Neurofix, he was able to recover and rebuild his physical fitness in just 6 months.